HR Recruiter at Reset HR Services
Views:5030 Applications:520 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:265
Manager - Credit & Business Process (15-20 yrs)
Main Role (Overall accountability) -
- Monitor/analyze business performance of Treasury & GFI (TGFI) business functions and prepare effective MIS/reporting for diagnosis of dealer/desk/product/customer wise performance.
- Effectively manage business processes for the said business functions to arrive at desired results and strive for improvements to deliver increased value to the bank in terms of monetary and productivity parameters.
- Overall Performance Monitoring of Representative Offices including identifying opportunities for synergy across the Organization network.
- M.B.A. Finance or CFA (American) or MSc Finance / Mathematics. Graduation in Engineering or Finance or Mathematics will be an added advantage.
- At least 15 plus years of experience as a Credit Analyst/Corporate Banking Relationship Manager/Risk Management with a Bank/ FI in the region.
- Good quantitative and analytical skills. Previous association with Treasury Front Office/Mid Office/Back Office or Proficiency in using financial software/models would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of treasury derivative products and day to day activities of a full-fledged treasury is added advantage
- Good managerial, presentation and communication skills.