Associate Consultant at Crescendo
Views:7480 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Manager - Credit Bureau Operations - Banking/Financial Sector (5-10 yrs)
Operations job opportunity for dynamic professional having an experience of Credit Bureau Operations, Credit Bureau Functions, Presales & has extensive experience in catering to the banking, financial sector clients. You will be responsible for continuous improvement in service of improving productivity, customer and agent experience.
If you feel this is right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
Your Future Employer:
A leading, global firm providing information services, analytics and software solutions to organizations and consumers worldwide.
You will be Responsible for:
- Handling the responsibility of a Process Improvement Lead
- Coming up with new products/offerings on a regular basis so as to meet client requirements and changing dynamics
- Working with the Senior Team Manager to understand operational roll out of any key projects and initiatives
- Designing and implementing the highest standards of customer service and satisfaction across all areas of business.
- Leading & motivating a team of associates with the objective of achieving service delivery target
- Responsible for Market response / assessment on potential upsides
- Proactive identification and effective management and/or escalation of conduct risk to deliver key customer outcomes
The Successful Candidate:
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 5-10 years of experience in Presales & with excellent knowledge of Credit Bureau products.
- Excellent presentation, oral communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Good industry knowledge & a target oriented individual.
- Should be able to generate a solution and work on customized products for clients
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with one of the renowned firms of the world.
- Fast track career growth.