Manager - Costing - Manufacturing - CA (3-7 yrs)
Require a CA (Final 1st or 2nd Attempt)
Candidates with Manufacturing/Product based industry experience required.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Handling end to end product costing
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.