Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:128 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Costing - Consumer Durable Industry - CMA/ICWA (6-9 yrs)
- Execution of Costing Cycle in SAP.
- Standard Cost Run, Ensure accuracy of batch costing/Process order closure.
- Record, report, analysis, MIS and month/year end activity.
- Actual Costing, Variance analysis and identifying areas of improvement in operations
- Inventory Valuation, Ageing provision, NRV testing, Conversion cost
- Physical Inventory Vs Book Stock Reconciliation.
- Fixed Assets accounting, Plant Overheads Working and Projection.
- Freight Accounting overview & control
- Respond to Audit Queries
- Automation/ Improvement Projects
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs & preparing periodic reports comparing standard cost to actual production cost
- Initiating & evaluating cost reduction ideas.
- Preparing MIS deck as per agreed timelines.
- Reconciling beginning raw materials, work-in-progress and finished-goods stock
Candidate Requirement :
Educational Background : CMA with 6 - 10 years of experience in manufacturing set up.
Work Experience :
- Worked in costing function of a mid/large size chemical/pharma/FMCG company.
- Good working knowledge of SAP in a manufacturing industry
Industry : Pharma, Chemicals, Consumer Goods, FMCG , Auto industry
PAN India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.