HR Consultant at Avenues Consulting
Views:3926 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Corporate Treasury - Consulting Firm (4-10 yrs)
We have an opportunity with a leading MNC Consulting
Following are the details:
Experience: Min 4 year
Qualification: MBA/ Master's degree in finance
- Part of the execution team to develop treasury risk management strategy, policy and procedures primarily focusing on Commodity price risk management, currency risk management, investment and liquidity management
- Lead a team of 7-10 team members and independently manage corporate treasury review engagements with minimal support from the project leader
- Arrange and participate in client meetings and project team activities
- Perform data analysis on client data using excel spreadsheets
- Analyze and interpret the results and prepare relevant reports
- Prior Experience in managing current risk, interest Rate risk for corporate clients, good understanding of liquidity and debt management, credit risk management.
- Good knowledge of treasury systems used by corporate and experience in implementing some of the treasury packages at clients.
- Accounting knowledge of relevant IFRS, US GAAP policies related to valuation, hedge accounting and investment risk management.
- Research information using publically available data sources and Company's proprietary tools to assist the project team