Manager - Corporate Talent Acquisition - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
Hiring for "Manager- Corporate- TA" one of my banking client based out in Mumbai (BKC).
Role & Responsibility:-
- Person will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding employees in a company.
- End to end corporate/leadership hiring work.
- Input into overall hiring strategy of the organization to ensure our teams consist of a diverse set of qualified individuals
- Ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience
- Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Work experience in talent acquisition or similar roles
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
Qualifications:- Any post graduation