Practice Lead - Talent Acquisition at IRIS Corporate Solutions
Views:715 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Manager - Corporate Strategy - FMCG/Retail (2-6 yrs)
Corporate Strategy Manager-Mumbai
- Assist the CEO and Leadership team in drafting business plans and driving strategy execution through periodic reviews with leadership teams.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting execution of projects/assignments that falls under the ambit of corporate strategy, with coordination across functions
- Prepare MOMs for various internal & external meetings, such as Board Meeting, Tech Com meeting, Discom meeting, NRC, etc
- Documentation & retrieval ownership of board presentations and business presentations for senior leadership
- Responsible for effective internal/external communication on behalf of the CEO
- Stay abreast/updated on market context covering the following key areas provide needful inputs to the CEO and
- Landscape of customers
- Regulatory bodies
- Economic/business environment
- Critically analyze business scenarios and provide well researched inputs to support viewpoints to facilitate business decisions.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in a corporate strategy position within a dynamic business environment
- Post Graduate in Business Administration, Economic or a related field
- Strategically strong and analytically orientated individual, with a highly developed collaborative nature
- Should be familiar with business operations and demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in written form. He/she must have the ability to clearly convey information and instructions