VP at PASONA India
Views:1274 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Corporate Strategy - Consulting Firm (5-10 yrs)
Manager - Corporate Strategy
- Identify opportunities and Develop business case independently
- Develop new investments and Support ongoing activities of the BU.
- Work closely with Team Members and various Biz divisions within company to execute various stages of New projects /M&A /PMI activities
- Strategic analysis of the emerging opportunities in the market; forming hypothesis and validation
- Regular interaction with external entities to check market trend and share intelligence internally
Strategy Manager Responsibilities:
- Supporting the development of long-term organizational strategy.
- Conducting research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Aligning departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
- Assessing market trends and competitors.
- Identifying threats and opportunities.
- Presenting findings, projections and recommended actions.
- Planning, implementing and managing proposed recommendations and projects.
- Monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Supporting and guiding senior executive decision-making processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.