Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:885 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:204
Manager - Corporate Strategy - Construction Sector (5-15 yrs)
KEY RESULT AREAS:
Research & Development:
- To analyze current business operations-revenue, contribution margins and costs - and plans to determine financial effectiveness and performance.
- Researching and gathering date to develop well-informed strategic plans for the business.
- Examining businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives.
- Evaluating new business initiatives for group companies.
- To keep abreast with economic affairs, research of global economies, develop systematic models for forecasting, assess risk, and understand how policies affect governments & markets.
Planning & Innovation:
- Producing cohesive and intelligent plans to bring success to campaigns.
- Generating original ideas with other members of the team.
Analysis & Reporting:
- Presenting findings/reports to senior management.
- Identifying potential problems and devising ways to rectify them.
- Liaising with senior management/ stakeholders to receive feedback and create improvements to strategies.
- Excellent in developing strategic plans as per the requirement.
- A good knowledge on the market trends and how strategic planning influences it.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Self Starter & Proactive.
- Influencing Skills.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Must be a BE / MBA from reputed Institute having atleast 5 years of relevant experience.
- Should be able to plan, organize, direct activities as per the requirement of the business.
- Capable of proposing a new business model to the Top Management Team and executing it under direction from his/her superiors.
- Ability to make in depth study of an issue with rigor and articulate the findings.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.