CEO at Logic Gates
Views:9482 Applications:767 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:294
Manager - Corporate Strategy & Business Development - Consulting Firm - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/XLRI (7-10 yrs)
Manager - Corporate Strategy & Business Development
Manager - Corporate Strategy & Business Development is required for a leading Multinational Company based in Delhi.
- The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the planning and directing an organization's strategic and long-range goals.
- Developing and reviewing business plans, identifying new opportunities and providing assistance in formulating a strategic view of the business.
- Developing medium & long-term growth strategy, based on supply-demand, price and market evolution
- Gathering market intelligence, including knowledge of competitors, pricing, products, etc
- Identifying marketing problems, perform research, analyze trends/results to determine strategic implications
- Managing due diligence in preparation for the negotiation process: create, restructure detailed financial models.
- Partnering with leadership on multiple projects; providing analytics, including business case development, and recommendations
- Collaborating effectively between individual parts of the business; interacting with key leaders within the business to have an updated perspective on the key issues affecting growth in the different parts of the business
- Identifying and evaluating potential business process improvements as part of the overall strategy with a view to enhancing productivity and profitability.
- Defining the strategy and investment requirements to achieve the strategic commercial milestones
- Directing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of complex data
- The incumbent should be Graduate in Engineering with MBA from Premier B School like IIMs, ISB Hyderabad,SPJIMR,Mumbai, XLRI, MDI, FMS Delhi etc.
- He / She should have at least 7 years to 9 year of post MBA experience in combined sales, marketing and strategy development in a consulting firm or strategy department of MNC in Automobile, FMCG, CPG, Pharma Industries.
Candidates meeting above may contact :