Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:327 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Manager - Corporate Sales/Key Accounts Management - Internet/Online (2-10 yrs)
Key responsibilities and activities include:
- This position involves extensive fieldwork on a daily basis. The person has to front-end meetings with key people of targeted corporate organizations to understand their systems, identify opportunities for introducing our service vouchers and submit customized proposals offering solutions. After entering into contractual agreements with the clients he / she is responsible to regularly service and retain them.
- To manage an assigned Key Accounts Portfolio by suspecting, prospecting, proposing, negotiating, finalizing and servicing.
- To achieve sales, volume, revenue and profitability targets by converting prospective client organizations through effective relationship building with decision-makers.
- To maintain relationship with clients to generate additional business through lead generation, client synergies, group companies etc. & introduce other service voucher applications of the company.
- To ensure regular order placements by clients contracted and retaining them by servicing them to their expectations.
- Travel to different markets to explore and identify new Business opportunities.
- Graduate or MBA from a good business school
- Graduate / Post Graduation with 4-6 years of relevant experience in client acquisition in B2B Sales.
- Must possess excellent communication in written & spoken English.
- Knowledge of mapping the prospective organization and building interpersonal relationships with key decision-makers.
- Ability to make effective sales presentations by positioning our service vouchers based on the identified needs of the prospect.
- Must be able to prepare customized proposals (knowledge of MS Office necessary) and handle negotiations effectively.
- Must be able to adapt to the process driven sales process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.