Senior Manager at Accord Manpower
Views:347 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Corporate Sales - Healthcare (4-10 yrs)
Position Corporate Sales Manager
Reporting to Regional Sales Head (VP)
Background to the role
The incumbent will be primary responsible for Business Development and Corporate sales for Health & Wellness products in the assigned territory. . Key responsibilities include Business Development, facilitate Account Management, facilitate Sales Operation, Revenue generation, forecasting, sales pipeline management, Lead generation, Competition benchmarking and Market Penetration.
Key Working Relationship - Internal - Sales Head, State Head, Ops and Account Management.
- External Corporates, Aggregators, Brokers and TPAs
- Drive overall sales revenue of the company under the leadership of State Head along with strategizing future growth and stronger market penetration.
- Constantly works on the sales funnel to achieve monthly corporate account closure & Revenue targets
- Acquire and maintain relationships with new customers with a focus on decision makers & influencers. Accountable for high-level external/internal client management.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Keeping track of competitor activities and products and developing a sales strategy to ensure market edge.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology. Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
- Responsible for increasing awareness and utilization amongst existing clientele about the service offerings vide onsite campaigns, e-based marketing campaigns and other marketing initiatives
- Responsible for new corporate & insurance tie-ups for sales of healthcare products, wellness services and implement various sales models including worksite, third party tie-ups, broker models.
- Relationship management & identification of cross selling and up-selling opportunities with corporate and life & health insurance companies