Manager - Corporate Relations (5-10 yrs)
- Create marketing strategies and implementation of various tie-ups with corporates in the healthcare sector
- Hiring, Training, Coaching, Leading teams at PAN India level.
- Implement innovative placement and internship processes and strategies, in line with the business objectives of the Company.
- Responsible for building & establishing strong relationships with potential companies and maintaining relationships with existing companies for placement of Program students.
- Execute and maintain affiliations and MOUs to facilitate the placement and internship process for students.
- To work in consultation with Management for fostering Industry-Academia Interaction which includes workshops, training, internship opportunities for students and consulting assignments.
- Identify the current industry gaps in placements and develop strategies to bridge these gaps.
- Own, Design and implement tech-enabled end to end placement process.
- Possess a wide knowledge of the corporate relationship environment.
- Previous experience of working in the healthcare industry is not mandatory.
- Possess good leadership, organizational, communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.
- A proactive leader and planner with expertise in strategic planning, event execution, account management.
- Willingness to Travel.
- Should be assertive, convincing, and high on initiation in his approach to identifying the potential Companies in the region.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar environment.
- An articulate communicator, with ability to effectively interact with diverse population of learners at various levels.