Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:2246 Applications:845 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Manager - Corporate Planning & Strategy - Infra/FMCD/Manufacturing Firm (3-7 yrs)
- This role will drive the corporate strategy activities and strategic initiatives.
- The successful candidate will contribute to the development and articulation of the company's strategic plan under the leadership of the Executive Committee, and in partnership with Finance will support the Long-Range Planning process.
- This individual will help create strategic concepts and frameworks aligned to mission and vision and articulate findings, insights, and recommendations. The role will advance strategic initiatives by collaborating with teams to manage deliverables and timelines.
- Support the development and articulation of the company's strategic plan
- Support the execution of the Long-Range Planning process
- Support the execution of strategic initiatives
- Carry out research to address strategic business questions
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop and align strategic plans
- 3- 5+ years experience in corporate strategy or strategy consulting
- Experience supporting the development of strategies that align to company mission and vision with demonstrated ability to think strategically, communicate and collaborate
- Highly motivated, resourceful, results-oriented individual that demonstrates agility
- Ability to work across the company and at all levels, including with senior leaders