Senior Consultant at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:1330 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:341
Manager - Corporate Planning (14-16 yrs)
- Responsible to conceptualize and develop business initiatives/strategies to drive organizational business planning across India.
- Hands on experience in Product related Strategies & Planning.
- Assist the management in developing overall business strategy for driving growth in the Indian.
- Lead the process of building the annual and quarterly business plans and forecasts in-line with business objectives.
- Analyse the company's operational and strategic performance.
- Align processes, resource-planning and department goals with overall company strategy.
- Construct forecasts and analytical models. Prepare financial statements in-line with the strategic intent and operational plans
- Creation and consolidation of management reports, corporate financial presentations and detailed financial analysis to the Senior Leadership Team and Board of Directors. Regularly interact with senior management/business group leaders on matters concerning all functional areas within the organization.
- Periodic review of the business objectives, considering the financial market environment, nature & stage of company business, associated risks and suggest necessary revisions in business plans to cope up with new opportunities / developments.
- Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes. Collaborate with senior executives in making effective decisions
- To assist top management in business consulting and project management.
- Work with external consultants to drive specific strategic projects in the areas of market research, go-to-market strategy and Merger & Acquisition.
- To enhance processes to enable informed business decisions. To effectively deploy Business Intelligence tools, CRM and ERP Systems to conceptualize and generate business monitoring reports.
- Regular analysis of accomplishments / discrepancies in the company's business operations and revision or initiation of processes/systems, if required, to overcome the discrepancies.