Manager - Resourcing at Gateway Solutions
Views:530 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Manager - Corporate Logistics - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
- 10-15 years experience in logistics.
Technical Competencies required:
- Exposure to dealing with reefer transporters is Must.
- Domain knowledge - Domestic Logistics, Transportation - Reefer & Ambient trucks for FTL, PTL & courier services
- Expertise in Rate Negotiations & contract finalization
- Work expsoure on SAP/ERP systems
- High level of Analytical skills
- Exposure to implementation of Digital initiative is preferable.
Strategic and planning :
- Supporting to the Plant Logistics Operations & Sales in planning & scheduling monthly dispatches in order to meet business sales target keeping the logistics costs in control
Core Functional :
- Identify suitable service providers as per the business requirement& finalise logistics commercials for all the Group Cos in India
- Negotiations of freight rates for reefer as well as ambient transport services (FTL & PTL) by analysing the market bench marking rates, current trends and studying the demand and supply patterns
- Look at opportunities constantly for freight savings exploring new transporters in the market
- Prepare the budget for the year for overall domestic freight cost across all the group companies
- Track the monthly cost& savings and compare it against the budget and take proactive actions to meet the annual targets
- Establish the robust KPI monitoring system and MIS for transporters and ensure adherence to the same
- Establish the effective SOP in line with GDP guidelines for end-to-end logistics process cycle and develop a mechanism to ensure its compliance
- Implementation of Digital tools and advance Logistics Technologies across all Group Cos at international locations
- Maintain the strong database of potential transporters across various plants in India
- Coordinate closely with all the Group Co Logistics teams work collaborative manner to ensure timely MIS reporting system, effective communications & achieving the overall objectives of Logistics function