Founder at Colosseum Consulting
Views:309 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Manager - Corporate Legal - FinTech Startup (5-8 yrs)
- Acting as a proactive and pragmatic business partner to the business units, providing BAU advice and support on general commercial matters, transactions and regulatory issues;
- Exhibit strong legal and business judgement while drafting / reviewing contracts and other legal documents across domains of Fintech, NBFC lending, Banking, FDI, intellectual property, Information Technology Law.
- Competence in a broad range of corporate and business laws, especially in both Indian domestic and trans-national commercial transactions.
- Drive legal compliance initiatives across the organisation
- Manage the successful delivery of services by outside counsel/Agencies
- Extensive experience and strong skills in drafting and negotiating contracts such as agreements, lease deeds,notices and all types of legal documents.
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Effective interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees (Stakeholder management)
- Knowledge in the domains of General contract laws, Fintech, Banking, FDI, intellectual property, Information Technology Law
- Excellent academic credentials (LLB /LLB from a reputed institution like National Law School / Nalsar / NLU etc.)
- 5-8 years of legal experience, including foundational training in a national law firm and in-house legal department experience, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility