Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:208 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Corporate Legal - BPO/Infrastructure (8-15 yrs)
Corporate Legal Manager
Job Profile - Manager - Corporate Legal , Reporting into Head - Corporate Legal
- Contract/Policy Drafting & Vetting:
- To negotiate and finalize the terms of various contracts in co-ordination with various Business Teams of Corporate Functions like Corporate HR, Corporate IT, Corporate Central Procurement , Corporate Communications, etc.
- Attending meetings with the Vendors along with the Business Teams;
- Responding to the issues arising out of Contracts;
- Negotiation, vetting, drafting and execution of service agreements, NDA's, Vendor related agreements, RFPs/RFQs, new business ventures, agreements to be implanted at group level etc.
- Drafting and vetting of the Contracts, Letters, Notices, Replies received from Corporate Functions and GHB office;
Drafting of Business Excellence Application;
Drafting of five Standard Operating Procedures (Litigation Management, Engagement of Counsel(s)/Law Firm(s), Contract Management, Legal Compliance Management & Management of Legal/Statutory Notices).
To assist in drafting various property related documents from legal perspective
- Supporting New Businesses on Litigation matters;
- Service matter
- Monthly review of Critical litigation of all sectors.
- Creating ENFA;
- Vendor Creation, PR/PO generation;
- Working in SAP tool, Open Text etc,.
- Vendor invoices, monthly invoice provisioning for company
- Processing of Payments of Counsels and Law Firms as per their terms of engagement & alongwith mitigation of pending issues;
- Follow up with Sector Legal Heads, Shared Services Center - Finance, external lawyers, etc. in respect of payment of Invoices of Counsels, etc.;
Compliance Management :
- Assisting Sector Legal teams to utilize the Contract Management Tools. It's an in-house tool, which is a repository of contracts and also provides reminders to users to renew any agreement before their expiry. To conduct and facilitate training sessions for all Stake Holders across various businesses. SPOC - Shashank Saxena from IT.;
- Litigation Management - Utilizing the Litigation Management tool to keep track of their litigation matters.
- Identification of applicable laws and statutes in various businesses and their mapping in the Compliance Portal - Legatrix;