Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:91 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Corporate IT Billing - Rental & Energy (7-18 yrs)
Manager - IT BILLING - Rental & Energy - OBRM Specialist
We are hiring for Manager - Corporate IT Billing for Telecom client based at Gurgaon.
Job Details :
Location : Gurgaon
Grade : Manager
Role : Corporate
Function Name : IT
Division Name : IT
Nature of Role : Team Management
Reports to : VP - Information technology
Reported by : Direct reports 2 ; Indirect reports 14 (Vendor associates)
Experience : 7+ yrs of experience in handling projects from implementation to operations. Should have strong technical background with good knowledge of IT landscape and development life cycle. Should be well versed with project management tools - preferably should have worked as a project manager for at least the last 3 years. Should have good communication and people mgmt. skills.
Education : BE/B-Tech/MCA
Must have : Oracle OBRM (Mix of development & Support)
Internal interactions :
Knowledge Required :
Core competency in Oracle OBRM / OPA/ BIP/ ERP AR module and software development and management. Should have knowledge of project design and development. Desirable is to have educational or work experience around financial domain
Skills / Competencies :
Experience in vendor management, people management, cost/ resource estimates and SLA management,. Should be able to define project risk and scope and track till completion.
Job purpose :
Management of critical Internal IT applications (Billing - Rental and Energy) to enable business functions like Finance and Sales, Marketing and Collection to achieve organizational goals in the most efficient manner.
1. Work closely with the business function to identify and design processes that takes care of business requirements by the Billing Application (Oracle OBRM) in a most efficient manner
- Collaborate with business functions to get adequate data points to develop efficient processes
- Propose and drive changes in existing functionality to drive implementation to a higher efficiency level
- Implementing Long Term Billing Solutions to ensure timely Delivery and that is within approved budget.
2. Define and implement standard operating procedures for operational activities and ensure agreed upon application uptime
- For routine operational activities, standard operating procedures have been defined to ensure consistency.
- Ensure that the tickets raised by users are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure 100% accuracy in Billing.
- Ensure delivery of Bills in agreed timelines.
- Develop and Enhance capability to accommodate new business rules.
- Integration with downstream and upstream applications
- Billing rules on OPA
- Billing formats through BIP
- Billing inputs from systems like ISQ/ SRM and iRecievables
- Billing integrations with ERP
3. Implement checks and balances in enhancements/new projects to ensure smoother and error free operations Implement industry best practices into all implemented processes
- Involve business users in all stages of implementation to ensure all requirements have been captured and implemented.
- Work with business users that CRs in pipeline are rightly prioritized for delivery
4. Vendor Management for Smooth Operations
- Interactions with various vendors and SI partners for implementation and management of applications, also supplying manpower as per requirement.
5. People Management Role
- Team Engagement and Motivation
- Team Development and Empowerment
6. Audit and compliances
- Ensure timely audits closure
- Work on periodic access management, user reconciliations, SOD conflicts etc
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo resume with the below mentioned details -
Location / Circle applying for Corporate
Comfortable to Work From Office ( Roster Basis for now)
Current Residence Location & Native
Comfortable with Manager role
Open to relocate - If yes pls share reason
Family Set up in case of relocation
Age & DOB
Education Qualification with Stream and Passout Year
Is your Graduation / MCA Regular ( Yes/ No)
Total Exp ( yrs)
Exp in Management of critical Internal IT applications ( yrs)
Exp in Oracle OBRM (Mix of development & Support) ( yrs)
Applications worked on
Companies Worked in
Current Desgn ( yrs)
Current CTC ( fixed + Annual PLI / Bonus )