Consultant at Cornerstone
Views:3740 Applications:1144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Manager - Corporate Human Resource - Pharma (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for professionals in Corporate HR from Pharma Industry for our client based in Mumbai.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
1. Enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
2. Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
3. Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures.
Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
4. Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and system.
5. Managing company staff, including coordinating and supporting the recruitment process
6. Onboarding newcomers to the company
7. Determining suitable salaries and remuneration
8. Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements
9. Developing adequate induction and training
10. Supporting employee opportunities for professional development
11. Managing succession planning of staff
12. Assisting with the performance management and review process
13. Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
14. Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new
15. technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
16. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Experience between 10-15 years with minimum 10 years of experience in the Corporate HR.
2. Preference from Pharma Industry.
3. PG/ MBA in HR & Computer Knowledge, esp.MS Office applications, MS Excel mandatory
4. Require strong collaboration, good communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.