Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:3655 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Manager - Corporate HR - IT (5-7 yrs)
- Recruitment of support functions at Corporate Office and key positions at other locations.
- Framing HR Policies & HR Process and review of the existing HR policies and procedures. Implementation of HR procedures, policies in the existing and the newly set up centers.
- Advise on organizational policy matters and recommend needed changes.
- HRMIS : Prepare and maintain MIS related to HR on daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Preparing and analysis of various need based MIS Reports for the Senior Management and Finance.
- Communication and internal branding: Work along with Corporate Communication team for effective branding and awareness about the organization.
- Planning and implementation of training programmes as per organizational needs.
- Exposure to Adrenalin HRIS would be preferred.
- Facilitating PMS, Change management, OD and employee attrition control.
Assist in :
- Compensation review
- Initiation and implementation of Employee Welfare Activities and benefits.
- Campus recruitment and company branding activities.
- HR Due Diligence in case of mergers and acquisitions.
- OD intervention activities.
Employee profile :
- Full time MBA /PGDBM/MMS in HR from a recognized university.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Generalist role from IT or ITeS industry.
- Relevant experience in Training & Development, Performance Management and Employee engagement.
- Female candidates preferred for this role.
- Candidates from in and around Navi Mumbai & Thane preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.