Owner at Corporate Search
Views:1941 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Corporate HR/IR - Manufacturing (5-7 yrs)
Manager Corporate HR + IR - Manufacturing
We at Corporate Search have the foll reqt in Mumbai for a large Indian conglomerate
Role : Support labour relations across business as well as independently drive corporate HR initiatives and processes.
- Provide support on labour relations matters across plants.
- Drive Performance Management across Engineering business. Ensure that goals are aligned with business objectives. Facilitate goal setting exercise with business heads and leadership team.
- Ensure labour compliance across all locations of Tools and Hardware business.
- Incorporate systems to check and monitor compliance and provide regular reports on deviations and actions taken.
- Drive mid-year reviews across EB to ensure alignment of objectives with business goals.
- Responsible for Talent Acquisition for all Manager to Deputy General Manager and above positions for tools and hardware business.
- Co-ordinate with plant HR and Plant Heads for IR initiatives and drive progressive IR interventions.
- Design learning and training initiatives and interventions for workmen as a part of a transformational IR
Key Responsibilities :
- Working knowledge of Labour Laws.
- Excellent grasp on business especially manufacturing and sales process.
- Good knowledge of HR processes.
- Knowledge of progressive labour practices.
Key Skills :
Result oriented, Decision Making, Influencing, Analytical skills.
MBA in HR with 5-7 years experience in manufacturing HR who has led a corporate HR role as well as handled IR at plant level
Age : Less than 35 yrs.
Kalpana Chhatriwala - 9820053879
Seema Gandhi - 9820877605
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.