Senior Manager at Ad Astra consultants
Views:440 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Manager - Corporate HR - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI/SCMHRD (8-15 yrs)
- The HR Manager will take care of core HR functions, such as talent management, employee engagement, business partnering, employee retention, performance management, implementation of policies and processes etc.
- HR business partner who can partner with othet business function to develop and lead an effective people strategy, coordinating and supporting the recruitment process.
- Responsible for driving systemic organizational initiatives aligning with business needs and organization priorities.
- Ensure employee engagement landscape and resolution of employee issues.
- Understands the business needs and works closely function leads, in order to ensure adequate strategic and tactical support is provided to the business groups.
- Partner with business leadership in order to facilitate organization change.
- Develop a communication framework between employees that promotes ethical work culture, transparency, collaboration, development, and growth
- MBA from a Premier B school with a specialization in HR.
- 8-15 years of experience in a HR (People Management) role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Should be adept at excel and handling data in it.