Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:1065 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Manager - Corporate HR - FMCG (10-13 yrs)
Budget 20 max
- Provide inputs to Head HR and Administration on talent management needs, improvement areas and objectives in the Annual Operating Plan development exercise.
- Understand business needs and identify unique human resource requirements for employees at corporate office, zones and plants and provide inputs to Head HR.
- Facilitate implementation of corporate policies and processes at zones and sites.
- Monitor and drive business results through the functional heads and helps Head HR to shape strategic future of the business through strategic thinking in HR matters.
- Provide support to defined change management programs to the zones and sites, design and develop culture development initiatives uniformly at all sites and locations.
- Resolve queries and HR policy requests for all employees at corporate office, zones and plants, provides assistance for resolving policy requests.
- Design and Communicate the PMS procedure and timelines across functions.
- Ensure development of Individual KPA- S and KPI's for the year for all employees.
- Drive the PIP Project with Cross functional team and monitor the development progress.
- Communicate the promotion process, criteria and timelines across functions.
- Provide orientation to HOD's on promotion criteria and promotion planning.
- Provide inputs to Head HR and Administration for design/review and development of overall compensation philosophy for the organization.
- Confer and evaluate with Head HR and Administration if compensation benchmarking exercise is required. Calculate approximate costs of conducting compensation benchmarking exercise
- Introduce a range of monetary and non-monetary recognition schemes for employees post discussion and approval with Head HR and Administration.
- Ensure and co-ordination between the Organisation and third party payroll processing service provider for payroll process and executive- payroll uploads and synchronizes the procedure related to payroll policies, compliances, circulars, fixed and variable pay and other details in the payroll system.
- Analyze work processes and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Deliberate and proactive management of the changing environment and its implications for work and the organization.
- Evaluate HR Technology vendors for suitability to Organisation.
- Lead implementation of HR technology across the organization.
- Ensure seamless integration of HR technology across HR processes.