Consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:869 Applications:342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Manager - Corporate HR Business Partner (4-5 yrs)
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing quality strategic support for the corporate functions like IT, Finance, Procurement, HR, Legal etc. Ensure flawless execution of people, talent & productivity enhancement strategies and practices which support the business objectives. Continually improves the value of HR's contribution to the business.
- Develop and implement business aligned HR strategies for assigned workforce group, while leading HR Function covering aspects like Key Talent Infusion, Talent Management, Talent Engagement, Performance Management, Talent Development, R&R, Change Management etc
Talent Management & Learning and Development:
- Work with the OD team & functions heads to drive the Talent Management Activities
- Drive culture change through OD interventions
- Work on short-term and long-term career movement
- Basis Talent Management actions work with L&D team, devise training modules for long term impact & measure desired effectiveness
Key Talent Infusion & Acquisition:
- Responsible for hiring of for all positions to fill talent gaps and bring key talents as per the business requirement & talent Management actions
- Work with business and do hiring as per the requirement. Focus on bringing cross-industry talent
- On-board Key employees and handhold them for 1st 6 months
- Drive the Performance Management process for the functions as per the PMS guidelines
- Work with managers and associates to identify and address performance related issues.
- Provide support to managers on corrective action items including performance improvement plans and discipline issues.
- Devise and implement performance improvement plans for identified employees
- Participate in manpower planning & budgeting exercise for the business with focus on productivity and optimum utilization of manpower
- Identify issues and process & capability gaps to improve alignment, manpower productivity and minimize redundancies
Other Activities :
Employee Engagement: Conduct employee engagement activities for all level of employees to keep them engaged and pick-up early signs of disengagement through open house, skip level meetings, other activities
Employee Grievance - Facilitate employee grievance handling and build solutions to address them for long-term
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.