HR at Fintellect Consultancy Services Private Limited
Views:4310 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Manager - Corporate Finance - FMCG (4-11 yrs)
The candidate will be responsible for Corporate Finance functions as Financial Reporting (including Accounting and Payable management),Taxation (Direct and Indirect),Treasury, Costing Management and Control/compliance functions.
1. Financial Reporting :
- Book closure, preparation of Monthly and Annual Accounts
- Working of Deferred Tax on monthly basis.
- Analysis of each head of financials and reasoning of bookings
- Timely and proper Expense and Income accruals in books.
2. Accounting :
- Ensuring completion of timely entries in SAP for Taxes (GST, TDS, PF PT etc.) payment and settlement, treasury entries.
- Working of Monthly expenses provisions and creation of same by each month 4th.
- Ensuring booking in proper GL, PR PO map GL Correct, also invoice in correct GL.
- Managing payable including Cash Flow Management
3. Accounts Payable Management :
- Coordination with Accounts Payable team for Invoices and timely payments
- Analysis of monthly Open GRIR items and solving issues for timely settlements of dues.
4. Taxation :
(a) Direct Taxation :
- Ensuring Statutory & legal Compliance such as timely TDS, PF PT working and deposit
- Ensure TDS Quarterly return filing
- Quarterly Submission of Advance Tax Working to Cipla Tax team
- GST Returns(sale, purchase, payment), Matching with Customer/Vendor
- GST Monthly Output and Input reconciliation and ISD utilisation/ Payment
- Distribution of monthly ISD GST to eligible states under GST by due date each month
5. Costing Management :
- Monthly SAP Costing run, Inventory Valuation and Gross Margin Working, Spill Over COGS Reversal by each month by
- Costing Run in SAP of New Products before Production and removal of Costing C1 tag in SAP
6. Treasury :
- Daily fund projection and Investment/ redemption of MF and ensuring simultaneous SAP Entry
- Working of Mutual Fund returns and decision makings based upon same
- Assessment and arrangement of funds as asked by Accounts payable team for pay-outs by time by redeem from MF.
- Import of Tin Containers advance payments, accounting, Customs payout, Submission of BOE to Bank
7. Compliance, Audit & Reporting :
- Defining and implementing governance policies, procedures and guidelines to protect financial interests of the company. It will also include compliance to all other applicable statutory laws.
- Coordination and Completion of the statutory audit, Tax audit, Internal audit and Transfer pricing audit of the company with due consultation of auditors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.