Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:5413 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Manager - Corporate EHS - FMCG (10-12 yrs)
Executive Hiring is looking for a Manager - EHS for a FMCG, based at Kolkata.
An Engineer and Certified Safety Professional, with at least 10-12 years of Work Exp. in the field of EHS /SHE, of which at least 2-3 years at a Corporate role, is mandatory.
The role in Brief :
- Ensure full compliance with all applicable EHS regulatory. Coordinate the development and implementation of Company EHS programs and initiatives.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of programs and processes to build ESH capability, including the planning and conduct of appropriate ESH training.
- Regularly assess and monitor operation's EHS programs, processes and performance to identify and correct EHS risks, compliance and performance gaps.
- Provides Functional Leadership to the Management Team to ensure that EHS goals and measures are integrated into annual business plans.
- Lead the effort to involve all associates in implementing the essential EHS programs
- Establish procedures for evaluating EHS hazards associated with new processes, equipment, or materials and recommend methods to control the hazard.
- Provide EHS technical support and guidance to plant EHS coordinators.
In case this of your interest, please forward your detailed resume, mentioning CTC.
For any further clarity, please feel free to reach out to Sanjoy @ + 91 9046968619.