GM Talent Acquisition at Avant Garde Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:2123 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Manager - Corporate Development - Cash Logistics Business - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-5 yrs)
- Responsible for managing some of the company's most complex and high impact activities.
- Assisting the business heads in managing relationships and negotiations for transactions with end to end ownership both externally and internally.
- Experienced in handling minority investments, acquisitions, or other forms of investment-led engagement.
- Source and evaluate inorganic opportunities (investments and acquisitions); with end-to-end execution of chosen opportunities.
- Build market intelligence to stay ahead of market developments.
- The role is based in Mumbai and will entail frequent travel across India.
- Experienced in end to end transaction execution experience.
Qualification & Skills:
- 4 to 6 years of end-to-end transaction experience gained through investment banking or private equity/venture capital investing background
- Must be excellent pedigree from IIM, ISB etc mandatory
- Excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues and influence others internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability gain respect of senior management and external executives.
- Ability to build and maintain a network of relationships which facilitate deal flow.
- Self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment.