Manager - Corporate Development - BFSI (3-6 yrs)
- Being an integral player in how we execute our brand / seller acquisition strategy, help evaluate and recommend how and what we acquire.
- Analyze company's strategic landscape, gather industry intelligence, and source, evaluate, negotiate and execute potential transactions as a key driver of growth.
- Creating forecast models and budgets to determine asset allocations and monitor the performance of the company
- Building financial models as it relates to deal analysis and completion
- Negotiating and structuring complex partnerships that provide the opportunity for strategic investment or eventual acquisition
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of emerging trends and industry dynamics.
- Serving as an advisor to internal stakeholders for insight on strategies/tactics to ensure competitive advantages
- Dealing with government and/or industry regulators
- Improving client/customer experience
- Product development and market penetration
Portfolio management :
- Understanding key drivers of revenues and expenses; identifying the most important Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure and evaluate company performance.
- Accelerating our growth through mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic partnerships.
- Identifying, assessing and executing acquisition and partnership opportunities
- Leading cross-functional deal teams, leading deal evaluations, working closely with Legal on deal structuring, negotiation, and due diligence, and leading integration efforts for acquisitions
- Interacting with brand owners and creating a winning partnership between them and us.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in investment banking, private equity, management consulting, strategy and/or in-house on a corporate development team
- Has worked with D2C brands or in the consumer internet and brand space.