HR Executive at Primo Hiring
Views:5494 Applications:1373 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
Manager - Corporate Communications - IT (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for a Corporate Communications Manager for our client company, who is a leader in the IT industry.
- Plan and implement communication strategies.
- Keep track of company-related matters published in the media.
- Draft media releases, and supervise listings and media kit development.
- Develop and consolidate content for the firm.
- Schedule, Authorize and manage advertising and promotion campaigns.
- Train and guide staff in external communications.
- Contribute towards company image through appearances and strategic planning.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Experience in Public relations and content writing
- Must have good communication skills
- Have good relationship-building and networking skills.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with experience with social media including blogs, Twitter, etc.
Salary offered: 10-17LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.