Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:206 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Corporate Communications (6-10 yrs)
Corporate Communications Manager
We are shortlisting suitable and bright prospective candidates for a stated position in a well-known Organization.
The responsibilities include :
Support in raising the visibility and improving the structure of corporate communications in, particularly by :
1. Translating strategic objectives into communication action plans.
2. Implementing communication action plans, using social media, multimedia, and other tools where relevant.
3. Implementing the Economic, Business, and Industry content strategy.
4. Identifying opportunities to use existing and emerging communication tools
5. Advocating and articulating areas of change needed in communication.
- Clear and precise content strategy.
- Developing content to support Top Management's communication vision and engagement with various stakeholders.
- The content creation for various communication platforms including social media.
- To identify the specific and relevant communication themes.
- To research the topics of interest.
- To keep track of responses to the communication sent out
- Take and record feedback.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders and external agencies
Required Education/ Experience/ Competencies :
- Master's degree in Economics and communications, journalism, or other relevant disciplines.
- 6-10 years of post-qualification experience managing content and communications with responsibilities matching the ones stated above.
The desired competencies include :
- Exceptional writing experience in Business, Industry, and Economic matters.
- Access to Information Policy
- Content Editing and Drafting
- Communication / Strategy, Planning, and Execution
- Online Production Tools
- Client Orientation
- Drive for Results
- Teamwork (Collaboration) and Inclusion
- Knowledge, Learning, and Communication
- Business Judgment and Analytical Decision Making
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future