Manager - Corporate Communication - Social Service Industry (3-4 yrs)
We are hiring a Corporate Communications Manager for our client company which is a leader in social service industry.
- Lead the marketing and public relations staff.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.