Manager - Corporate Communication - Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
Manager - Corporate Communication
- 10+ years of experience in the areas of corporate communications, change management and internal communications. Experience in business and strategy communications is a definite plus. Exposure to communications and change management in the set up and institutionalization of global shared services preferred.
- Proven ability to develop and implement communications to enable business strategy; communications plans and counsel the leadership on change and communications.
- A proactive and stakeholder centric mindset to support the organizations with communications strategy and consulting.
- Post graduate degree/diploma in mass communication / advertising & PR / marketing.
- Experience of working in corporate communications for a multi-national organization. Exposure to working in global teams.
- Relevant experience in strategizing, creating and managing business communications, a must.
- Excellent writing, storytelling and presentation skills, along with attention to detail and process orientation.
- Ability to network, convince and negotiate with senior management and stakeholders.
- Good understanding of diverse channels of communication and ability to create innovative communications campaigns for business teams.