Snr Consultant at Globalhunt India Pvt Ltd
Views:2125 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Corporate Collections - Telecom Operator (8-13 yrs)
Urgent Opening in Leading Telecom Operator for the position of Corporate Collections Manager
Position : Corporate Collections Manager
Designation : Manager
CTC ; upto 15 Lacs
Role purpose :
- To manage the overall cash flows of corporate base along with promotion of direct modes of payments ensuring collections at minimal cost & controlling the forward flows which will otherwise adversely impact the bad debts provision for the branch.
Essence of Role/Key Accountabilities :
Impact on business :
- The role holder is responsible for ensuring timely delivery of bills to the stake holders so that payment processing at the corporate end starts without any delay from our side.
- He needs to further ensure payment collections in early bucket (00-60) which will improve the overall cash flows & restrict bad debts provision.
- Reconciliation of corporate accounts & promotion of cost effective modes of payment has to be driven conscientiously along with driving other projects assigned for process or performance enhancement.
Customer suppliers & third parties :
- The role holder has to constantly be in touch with the customers understanding their concerns if any in terms of bill disputes, bill break-up summary & any other specific requirements of the customers for processing the payments.
- He needs to coordinate with cross functional teams for understanding the terms agreed with the customers at the time of acquisition & jointly addressing customer queries pertaining to service or commitment issue.
Leadership & team work :
- The position is Manager level in the organization & the incumbent would be responsible for entire operations pertaining to corporate collections at the branch.
- The role holder would set goals and targets for the collection agencies / in-house set-up, in consultation with the Credit & Collection Head, and will monitor the performance of the team on a regular basis.
- The incumbent would need to establish and maintain relationships with peers at the branch from Customer Service, Finance, Corporate Sales & Activation department, as well as, corporate members from regional head office.
Innovation & Change :
- The incumbent would need to innovate and bring appropriate changes depending on market realities and demands.
- He would be required to analyze and provide solutions to the team on various matters pertaining to customer queries and customer engagement at branch.
Knowledge & Experience :
- The role requires in-depth knowledge of Collections preferably in a telecom organization handling premium segment. He should have experience of negotiating with large customers for and managing timely cash flows.
- The role holder is responsible for all customer communication for the enterprise group pertaining to billing & collections. Internally, (S)he would also communicate targets and plans to the team working for him.
For further details apply asap or call Harsha at 8697317405
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.