Specialist at Scalene Works People Solutions
Views:157 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Corporate Cards - BFS (4-15 yrs)
This is a Strategic Sales position in the Commercial Cards Sales team, and is responsible for driving business, achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new Large Market customers through consultative selling of our Expense management solutions and corporate card products.
Description for Internal Candidates
The role/responsibility of this position includes:
- Prospecting for new customers through existing leads and cold calling and maximizing lead generation.
- Have a consultative sales approach, wherein one PREPARES well - researches & understands the corporate's business, Suggests a customized solution basis the business pain identified after detailed probing
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
- Timely execution of all sales activities - leads, campaigns, referrals & any self generated leads
- Maintaining excellent relationship with Bank officials to get business/leads from their existing clients.
- Maintaining good relationships with TMC partners to ensure support on implementation of Central Travel Products and generation of Leads
- Being up-to-date on products and competition & the trends in the payments ecosystem
- Be the interface between Cards and the customer to resolve any application processing issues.
- Drive the on-boarding of new customers and initiates spend enablement activities
- Engages in regular portfolio planning to determine areas of focus & project accurate full year forecasts
- Attend relevant industry and partner conferences, tradeshows and networking events
- Ensuring all performance standards are met viz. business targets, controls and compliance
- Engaging with premium customers to build relationships, and delivering a positive customer experience while acquiring new customers
- Expansion of internal and external relationships, and drive sales results
- Ensuring appropriate sales processes are followed, and the highest levels of controls and compliance are adhered
- Liasioning with internal and external stake holders to ensure business targets are achieved
- Pre acquisition Activities - Prepare RFP's , Proposals, Presentations, Pricing negotiations
- Post Sales activities - Prepare business proposals for internal risk evaluation, agreements, documentation, implementation and onboarding the customers.
- Mentoring and coaching new joinees and Assistant managers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.