Manager - Corporate Asset Monitoring - Wealth Tech Firm (2-4 yrs)
Our client is a Bengaluru based digitally driven company which offers a wide range of alternative fixed-income investment products, like corporate debt, invoice discounting, asset-backed leasing, revenue-based financing, among others.
It has already built a community of over 60,000 investors and crossed Rs 1000 crore investment mark with zero defaults. It has also raised a total of 577M in funding.
Founded in 2021 by two investment professionals with decades of experience in corporate finance and real estate respectively, this platform has truly democratised the world of alternative fixed income investments and revolutionised the journey to wealth creation.
As a Manager Corporate Asset Monitoring, you will be responsible for conducting Corporate Credit Assessment (includes Corporates/Financial Institutions/Project Finance) by understanding management, financial & industry profile.
What you will need to do:
- Tracking existing portfolio health and reporting Early Warning Signals.
- Administering and generating MIS for documentation, covenants, repayments, and other asset monitoring parameters for the portfolio.
- Assisting in document preparation and bank statements reconciliation of Corporates.
- Providing ideas for development of automated solutions for Monitoring.
- Making periodic site visits to portfolio companies and discusses company operations and financial results with the client.
- Adhering to current compliance standards.
What you need to have:
- A Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field. or professional certifications (e.g., CFA, FRM) would be advantageous.
- Proven experience in corporate credit assessment and risk evaluation within the financial industry.
- Strong financial analysis skills, including the ability to interpret complex financial data and identify key credit risk indicators.
- In-depth knowledge of various industries, market trends, and their impact on credit risk.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively convey complex information to diverse stakeholders.
- Proficiency in using financial modeling tools and credit risk assessment software.
- High level of attention to detail and a track record of making sound decisions based on thorough analysis.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ethical conduct and adherence to confidentiality requirements when handling sensitive financial information.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.