Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:3384 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager - Corporate Accounting & Taxation - CA (5-10 yrs)
Need Working Experience with Big 4 & Good with Finalization & Audit
The Manager assists the Head of Division to manage his/her team matters and ensures that all matters of client companies are properly handled and ensures excellent service to clients. The Manager engages with external as well as internal clients and is responsible for daily operations and gets involved in business development activities.
- Manages a portfolio of clients for accounting, corporate tax, salaries Local knowledge tax, payroll, fund administration;
- Maintains relationship with daily client contacts and their direct Operating in more supervisors;
- Reviews deliverables to clients; than 80 countries
- Reviews financial fluctuation analysis for key clients;
- Liaises with auditors of clients; across EMEA, Asia
- Provides authorized signatory for payment instruction;
- Analyzes customer specific demands and provides value-added Pacific and the solutions;
- Supervises and coaches team members;
- Allocates engagements to team members based on their experience and competence;
- Implements internal control procedures and trains team members;
- Monitors productivity within the team and drives continuous improvement;
- Assists Senior Manager / Director in business development;
- Prepares proposals for new/existing clients;
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling of group services;
- Responsible for preparing/reviewing invoices and collections;
- Works with HR on recruitment activities, performance review and employee relations matters;
- Attends seminars for networking and development purposes;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum of 6 years relevant experience in CPA firms or multinational companies;
- Professional qualification holder;
- Member of professional body;
- People management experience;
- Sound knowledge of international accounting and banking practices;
- Good command of written and spoken English.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.