Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:255 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Manager - Controllership - Accounting Firm - CA/CPA (12-14 yrs)
The Role : The Manager position within Global Controllership will have responsibilities in the areas of acquisition accounting integration support and transaction cost analysis.
Key Responsibilities :
- Reviewing due diligence reports and target financial statements for areas of concern regarding financial reporting, target accounting professionals and potential integration issues
- Working in tandem with tax and legal departments on their integration plans and assessing SAP company code requirements.
- Collaborating across Finance functions on the post-merger integration ("PMI") work plans
- Liaison with Country Controllers to review PMI work plans and their responsibilities
- Work with CDTS to clarify technical accounting for acquisitions and completion of acquisition valuation by third-party valuation provider
- Review opening balance sheet with CDTS and manage the recording of the acquisition in SAP across geographies
- Assist with the Accounting Treatment Memorandum approval process; and
- Coordinate/assist with the transition and integration of various transaction cycles to respective end-state teams.
- Acquisition accounting transaction costs activities include:
a. Review monthly reporting to ensure integrity and consistent financial reporting
b. Work closely with CDTS, V&A Finance, Legal, and Tax departments to analyze transactions and ensure proper recording
Skills Required :
- Financial Statement Analysis
- U.S. GAAP Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Manage, provide training and liaise with a team of five people
- Mixture of public accounting (Big Four preferred), industry experience that includes SEC reporting or technical accounting responsibilities (not necessarily in the services industry), and/or Accenture experience
- Acquisition Accounting and Integration
- Revenue Recognition (Consulting and Outsourcing Services)
- Deal Shaping
Qualifications & Experience :
- 12 to 14 Years experience
- CPA, Chartered Accountant, or similar designation preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.