Associate Consultant at Careernet
Views:842 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Manager - Control Tower - Healthcare (3-5 yrs)
About the Team:
Flipkart Health+ is a new startup within the Flipkart Group. It has the best of Flipkart culture along with the vision to redefine the healthcare services by taking consumers/patients first approach.
We want to improve the overall health of our patients/customers across regions within India by solving for accessibility, quality and affordability of healthcare services in India.
We are building a team and systems ground up and are looking for people who are passionate about healthcare problem statements and willing to work in a start-up mode to build the superlative experience & innovative services for Indian users/patients across different touch points in the health management journey.
About the role:
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven & dynamic individual to come and be part of the Flipkart Health+ Control Tower. It's a very exciting and challenging role and if you thrive in a high paced complex environment, this role is for you. You will have the ways and means to better the experience of customers shopping at Flipkart.
About the function:
Flipkart Health+ Control Tower is the central team that makes sure the supply chain runs 24/7 without any hiccups. It's a small but highly talented & very effective team. The team does the following :
- Works with every function to problem solve critical issues - both reactively as well as proactively.
- Thrives on data and leverages it to do RCAs and fix issues
- runs the governance process for the Flipkart Health+ Supply Chain, like Daily/Weekly Huddles, Daily breach analysis and Reporting
- Owns the metric of Breach & Extent of Breach for Flipkart Health_
- Set up and own process initiativesintiatives to drive Extent of breach based on AOP targets
What you'll do:
- Act as the SPOC for all supply related customers escalations
- Have a detailed view and insight on key factors impacting reliability & speed
- Manage BCP events in assets to ensure minimal impact on customer experience
- You will be actively collaborating with Product & Tech to chart out the key features that need to be built, write the BRDs and get them prioritized via the OKR process.
- You are expected to be hands on, collaborative and get things done at a rapid speed.
What you'll need:
- Superior data crunching skills to draw insights
- Deep Problem-Solving abilities leveraging data
- Superior influencing skills to align diverse set of leaders
- Concise but precise communications to get the work done from Assets and external teams
- Execution excellence and tenacity to run 24/7 operations
Mandatory Skills :
- Excel proficiency, supply chain knowledge, proficiency with numbers, stakeholder management, strong written and oral communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.