Associate Consultant at Careernet
Views:802 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Manager - Control Tower - Healthcare (3-5 yrs)
About the Team:
Flipkart Health+ is a new startup within the Flipkart Group. It has the best of Flipkart culture along with the vision to redefine the healthcare services by taking consumers/patients first approach.
We want to improve the overall health of our patients/customers across regions within India by solving for accessibility, quality and affordability of healthcare services in India.
We are building a team and systems ground up and are looking for people who are passionate about healthcare problem statements and willing to work in a start-up mode to build the superlative experience & innovative services for Indian users/patients across different touch points in the health management journey.
About the role:
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven & dynamic individual to come and be part of the Flipkart Health+ Control Tower. It's a very exciting and challenging role and if you thrive in a high paced complex environment, this role is for you. You will have the ways and means to better the experience of customers shopping at Flipkart.
About the function:
Flipkart Health+ Control Tower is the central team that makes sure the supply chain runs 24/7 without any hiccups. It's a small but highly talented & very effective team. The team does the following :
- Works with every function to problem solve critical issues - both reactively as well as proactively.
- Thrives on data and leverages it to do RCAs and fix issues
- runs the governance process for the Flipkart Health+ Supply Chain, like Daily/Weekly Huddles, Daily breach analysis and Reporting
- Owns the metric of Breach & Extent of Breach for Flipkart Health_
- Set up and own process initiativesintiatives to drive Extent of breach based on AOP targets
What you'll do:
- Act as the SPOC for all supply related customers escalations
- Have a detailed view and insight on key factors impacting reliability & speed
- Manage BCP events in assets to ensure minimal impact on customer experience
- You will be actively collaborating with Product & Tech to chart out the key features that need to be built, write the BRDs and get them prioritized via the OKR process.
- You are expected to be hands on, collaborative and get things done at a rapid speed.
What you'll need:
- Superior data crunching skills to draw insights
- Deep Problem-Solving abilities leveraging data
- Superior influencing skills to align diverse set of leaders
- Concise but precise communications to get the work done from Assets and external teams
- Execution excellence and tenacity to run 24/7 operations
Mandatory Skills :
- Excel proficiency, supply chain knowledge, proficiency with numbers, stakeholder management, strong written and oral communication