Executive Search Consultant at Thrivibe - The Human Capital Co.
Views:275 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Contract & Procurement - Construction Conglomerate (7-15 yrs)
Manager contract and procurement
Our Client is India's largest Construction Conglomerate.
Educational Qualification: BE Civil
No of Years' Experience: 7 - 14
Position Location: Manapakkam, Chennai,
- Pre-Contract/Procurement responsibilities:Independently handling activities like contracts & procurement of Civil core & Shell, Interior & Finishing Works Contract for High-end Commercial Residential / Commercial / IT- SEZ / Non SEZ Projects.
- Techno-Commercial evaluation of BOQ provided by the Consultant/Architects with respect to the Technical Specification and Drawings, ensuring defined Scope of Work, all items are covered in the BOQ, Completeness of Item Description, Technical Specifications/DrawingsSetting/Preparing Pre-Qualification Criteria for Respective TendersFormulation of Tender Documents for Civil core & Shell, Interior & Finishing Works and Consultants.
- Floating Tenders to Qualified Contractors/Vendors, Arranging Pre & Post bid Technical meetings, Clarifying technical issues of Contractors/Vendors.
- Receiving Techno-commercial Bids, preparation of comparisons, carrying out rigorous negotiations both technical as well as commercial with each vendor/contractor, evaluating the worth of each vendor/contractor.
- Final Award of Contract by getting consent from the higher-ups and management, and eventually releasing the purchase/work order.
- Communicating and coordinating with various Vendors, Contractors, etc. for completion of post-contract activity like timely Submission of Bank Guarantees.
- Sorting out any contractual issue, if arises during the execution of the contract.
- Analysis of Rates for all Extra Items of MEP services including interaction with vendors, contractors, consultants, and engineers to get price feedback/inputs from the market.
- Issuing Amendment Work Orders.Complete the amendment due to changes in design, and site requirements because of changes at various stages of the project.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.