Consultant at Live Connections
Views:805 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Contract Abstraction - BFSI (5-7 yrs)
The role involves being a leader of multiple contract abstraction projects involving diverse teams spread across multiple locations globally.
Successful execution of this role will require :
- Experience with Contract life cycle management especially Contract Abstraction including Obligation Management, Database Management and Data Migration. Serve as an in-house subject matter expert for delivery teams working on reviewing, analysing and extracting key data points from a wide range of contracts including Patent License Agreements, IT Procurement Agreements, Web Hosting Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Purchase and License Agreements, Sponsor Research Agreements, Inter Institutional Agreements, Supply and Distribution Agreements, Staffing, Consulting and Teaming Agreements, Lease Agreements, Estoppels and SNDAA and other commercial contracts.
- End to end project management including people management and client management. Lead projects with minimum oversight; point person for the client and the project team to spot/address/escalate all subject matter issues.
- Documenting quality and leverage use of technologies and analytics in the contract life cycle management environment
- Substantial knowledge of contract management platforms, including managing assignments, system workflows (including the ability to suggest changes to workflow)
- Go-To resource for the clients, who the clients can reach out to in connection with a project, discuss new ideas and workflows
- Ability to collaborate closely with stakeholders from different disciplines, and within a team formed in furtherance to a particular mandate.
- Leads project teams effectively creating an environment that fosters core values by practicing Core Values and providing guidance to others. Generally achieves the respect of direct reports and junior personnel. Conduct project specific training sessions; mentor/guide junior team members. Responsible to track team's performance and be involved in appraisal discussions
- Complete client relations / business development training and provides guidance to Director, VPs and Engagement Managers on BD opportunities and strategies
- Must have expertise to conduct scoping/background research and should be able to draft effective proposals for prospective clients. Assist in the RFP process.
- Language/communication skills enable effective escalation and ability to clarify language in documents and contextual meaning and editing on some occasions; Lead client calls; Effectively communicate with the client with respect to instruction changes, suggestions for changes, and seeking/interpreting guidance; Able to effectively gauge client needs even if not expressly stated; be the main point of contact for internal as well as external representatives in connection with particular projects
- Responsible for driving the recruitment process for hiring new recruits into the abstraction team.
- Expected to innovate and improve upon current processes and techniques
- Strong understanding of contract lifecycle management and understanding of diverse range of contracts
- Intimate knowledge of market standards with respect to various contract platforms and artificial intelligence
- Good analytical and logical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong follow-ups
- Excellent client service and internal coordination skills as part of a project team
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Proven record of completing complex documentation assignments under very tight time deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with a keen desire to succeed and contribute to the business.
- Strong presentation and training skills; project-specific training is a core responsibility
- Enthusiasm and commitment to working as part of diverse team in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency in MS-Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Must have : Law degree
Desirable : LL.M.
EXPERIENCE : 5 - 7 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.