Senior Manager - Recruitment & Operations at Striver HR Consulting
Views:411 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Manager - Content Strategist - Digital Marketing (3-7 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
- The Content Strategist plays a part in constructing a cohesive content strategy with a focus on user or consumer journey and persona development.
- Working with internal and external collaborators, you will also collaboratively plan, oversee and execute the strategy and mapping the content touchpoint from start to end.
- Supported by creative and editorial resources, you will be responsible for aligning the brand narratives with the team's content strategies and editorial decisions. You will also play the role of a marketer, creative and an editor, as you conceptualise and produce content assets that resonate with viewers across earned, owned and paid platforms, with the aim of driving business goals.
- Assist with integrating content strategy and time-specific brand campaigns to drive campaign goals with high agility in reacting & responding to current sentiment
- Write holistic content strategies to grow and diversify key audiences and content verticals in close cooperation with the Content Programming team
- Build relationships with thought leaders and nurture brand awareness, while gathering knowledge of industry trends.
- Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content, campaigns and tools, keeping in mind the purpose of the derived results.
- Lead global projects, owning planning, implementation, and delivery, for multiple projects simultaneously.
Skills and Experience :
- Mass Com graduate with 3-6 years of experience in a related industry or environment
- Experience in digital marketing functions including SEO, content marketing, social media marketing and email marketing
- Experience in navigating cross-functional projects, ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Experience in creating data-driven strategies
- Fluency in English and other languages are a plus