Manager - Content Marketing - B2C EdTech (3-10 yrs)
Content Marketing Managers will manage a team of data analysts and content creators and will require excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, as well as demonstrate sound leadership and decision-making ability.
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates into sales and brand promotion.
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Managing a team of writers, illustrators and data analysts.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Experience with online community building.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication