Research Associate at ABC consultantns
Views:994 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Content Management Platforms - Adobe CQ5 (12-16 yrs)
Standard JD format:
Mandatory Role: Manager
- Determine the project approach, staffing, responsibilities, and schedule.
- Confirm scope, develop and/or review estimates and estimating assumptions for the project's schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, and past experience. The resulting estimates account for all activities in the project scope, including project management and application development tasks, software quality assurance reviews, and vendor and contract management activities.
- Define team member roles and expectations, and ensure timely feedback. Ensure that project resources receive any necessary training and are used effectively.
- Review, and be responsible for, the overall development and integration of requirements.
- Measure and monitor progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations. Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks. Make adjustments as necessary.
- Define the project iterations strategy. Manage and evaluate iterations.
- With other leads, develop the work plan, implement, and maintain the management plans, including the configuration management, measurement, and quality management plans.
- Ensure that all requirements, work plan, management plans and changes to commitment are communicated to all affected team members.
Good to Have:
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations. Manage relationships with all suppliers and subcontractors. Monitor their progress and adherence to the contract.
- Ensure that the project team follows all quality assurance processes, including periodic reviews and transitions.
- Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Quality Management practice.
- Review and manage all changes to the requirements through a formally defined scope change process.
- Represent the project team at client meetings. Obtain buy-in from senior management for all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budget, schedule, and scope changes.
- Ensure that the project's assigned portion of the Business Case planned value is delivered.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.