executive search professional at strategic talent partner
Views:272 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Manager - Contact Centre Operations - Internet/Online (2-10 yrs)
Manager Contact Centre Operations
Job Summary :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Plan and execute strategies to improve OCR, OMR, quality of calls and emails, and reduce the tickets issuance & cost per call/mail by process improvement and process correction.
- Customer Focus, Customer Service, Process Improvement, Problem Solving, People Skills, Teamwork, People Management, Outbound Calling, Sales Process, Performance Review, Recruiting, Training Call Center
Additional Skills : Communication Skills, Data Trends Orientation, Onboarding, Induction, Verbal Communication
Job Description :
- To look after call center operations and deliver high productivity through controlling, monitoring, analyzing & reviewing systems.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses;
- Defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards;
- Contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks;
- Designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses;
- Managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Knowledge and Skills :
1. Ability to work together with cross functional teams in a highly dynamic work environment
2. Data analytics
3. Customer focus with service orientation and strong business acumen
4. IT savvy & process orientation
5. Must have deep understanding of contact centre operations.