HR Consultant at Smart Source
Views:270 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Contact Centre - BPO/KPO (4-12 yrs)
We are Hiring for Contact Centre Manager with a Top MNC Brand
Location - Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the Service Levels agreed with various vendors in the area of responsibilities are met at all times
- Explore opportunities with existing and new vendors for contact centre services & consolidation of in-house or outsourced process with other vendors.
- Conduct weekly/monthly performance reviews & facilitate quality calibrations with all relevant vendors, and proactively escalate real time issues to the stakeholders. Also understand concerns/areas of improvements from the Operations team and take prompt action accordingly.
- Ensure timely transition of key projects for any new/additional business related to Information Services in the region. Ensure seamless transition and knowledge transfer without any issues for the project
- Identify & Drive improvements projects resulting in cost savings or generating additional revenue in the region.
- Review and analyse daily data of outsourced Contact Centre SLA's
- Mediate between Operations and the Contact Centre vendor to ensure that process related updates are passed from Operations to Contact Centre on a timely basis
- Resolve / Escalate issues internally / externally for resolution including operations
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Customer includes operations team, applicant (end customer) and the diplomatic mission
- Liaise with the Contact Centre training & quality team and review the TNA/TNI (Training Need Analysis/Training Need Identification) and ensure that refresher trainings based on the analysis are conducted by Operations on a timely basis offices
- Ensure that all reports are generated on time with accurate data and the invoices are approved & raised on time.
- Generate revenues / save costs by increasing productivity, continuous improvements and innovations.
- Judicious use of natural resources
- Shall adhere to the environmental health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization.