Senior Search Consultant at Quikruit Consulting LLP
Views:1737 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Contact Center Solution Sales (6-12 yrs)
Brief of role and responsibilities: In this position, the primary role is to pursue new business.
- Identify leads and propose contact center related managed services and/or other products and services to meet those needs as per customer requirement
- Present product information to prospective customers.
- Drive revenue growth and bring in new business from prospective and current customers.
- Develop and negotiate customer specific contractual agreements to contractual closure.
- Develop appropriate financial analytics that represent customer ROI.
- Participate in internal Sales and Account Planning sessions.
- Direct sales development through a combination of phone calls, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
Must Have Skills/Knowledge:
- The ideal candidate should be able to close Call center sales deals by providing in-depth technology expertise and the ability to dig deep and completely understand a customer's IT environment.
- In the long run, candidate should identify potential Call center opportunities, and the strategy about how to develop them.
- Should be able to articulate the solutions to align with client's requirements with respect to call center business
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on CC industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers/prospective customers
- Aggressive, strong organizational skills and a self-starter
- Must have requires an experienced in Call center solution selling
Preferred Skills/Knowledge: Candidate should have an established sales record in the networking, telecommunications, convergence, and unified communications areas
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.