Senior Search Consultant at Quikruit Consulting LLP
Views:935 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Contact Center Solution Sales (6-12 yrs)
Brief of role and responsibilities: In this position, the primary role is to pursue new business.
- Identify leads and propose contact center related managed services and/or other products and services to meet those needs as per customer requirement
- Present product information to prospective customers.
- Drive revenue growth and bring in new business from prospective and current customers.
- Develop and negotiate customer specific contractual agreements to contractual closure.
- Develop appropriate financial analytics that represent customer ROI.
- Participate in internal Sales and Account Planning sessions.
- Direct sales development through a combination of phone calls, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
Must Have Skills/Knowledge:
- The ideal candidate should be able to close Call center sales deals by providing in-depth technology expertise and the ability to dig deep and completely understand a customer's IT environment.
- In the long run, candidate should identify potential Call center opportunities, and the strategy about how to develop them.
- Should be able to articulate the solutions to align with client's requirements with respect to call center business
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on CC industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers/prospective customers
- Aggressive, strong organizational skills and a self-starter
- Must have requires an experienced in Call center solution selling
Preferred Skills/Knowledge: Candidate should have an established sales record in the networking, telecommunications, convergence, and unified communications areas