Executive Search Professional at Strategic Talent Partner
Views:227 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Contact Center Operations - Internet/Online (2-4 yrs)
Job Title / Designation: Manager - Contact Centre Operations
Reporting: Senior Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Plan and execute strategies to improve OCR, OMR, quality of calls and emails, and reduce the tickets
issuance & cost per call/mail by process improvement and process correction.
- Customer Focus, Customer Service, Process Improvement, Problem Solving, People Skills, Teamwork, People Management, Outbound Calling, Sales Process, Performance Review, Recruiting, Training Call Center
Additional Skills: Communication Skills, Data Trends Orientation, Onboarding, Induction, Verbal Communication
Job Description :
- To look after call center operations and deliver high productivity through controlling, monitoring, analyzing & reviewing systems.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses;
- Defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards;
- Contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks;
- Designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses;
- managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Ability to work together with cross functional teams in a highly dynamic work environment
2. Data analytics
3. Customer focus with service orientation and strong business acumen
4. IT savvy & process orientation
5. Must have deep understanding of contact centre operations.
Last couple of years should be in core handling contact centre and customer emails.
Any graduate+ MBA or Equivalent from any of the top tier colleges would be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.