Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:837 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Manager - Consumer Marketing - Consumer Analytics (1-8 yrs)
- Managing the activation program for new & existing clients
- Conceptualizing & running Consumer programs to engage the millennial & generation Z consumers
- Supporting the sales team using consumer analytics
- Data analysis (Consumer Data) - industry progression, business progression , Power BI, Excel
- Identifying and driving consumer marketing partnerships to enhance the value proposition
- Conducting, analyzing , and interpreting consumer , competitor , and market intelligence across the marketing spectrum on customer segmentations and product categories
The person will be responsible for Marketing of various services offered by the brand. He/ She will also work on the positioning, consumer value proposition & activation for the brand.
- He/ She will create and execute brand communication campaigns, build & strengthen the brand's equity over a period of time and drive awareness & purchase intent for the brand.
- He/ She will also develop marketing campaigns to deliver on business objectives and work collaboratively with diversified teams to create & manage integrated marketing strategies. The person will also be responsible for organic growth campaigns and consumer loyalty programs as well as long - term strategic initiatives.
- The role manager will identify and drive consumer partnerships to enhance the consumer value proposition
- The various activities will lead the person to liaise effectively wit h multiple stakeholders (internal & external)
- The person is expected to be close to the market , understand the needs of the Customer and design innovative plans to meet those expectations of clients, affiliates and consumers.
- Deliver on the objectives laid out basis the consumer marketing strategy
- Research on consumer behavior & pattern of spending
- Drive Influencer marketing initiatives
- Drive strong brand cognizance through content aligned for diverse consumer groups
- Curate partnerships with aligned channel partners & offerings to the consumers to aid revenue / engagement
- MBA in Marketing from a good business school
- The person should have at least 3 - 5 years' experience in Marketing, which includes brand management
- Experience in the B2B service industry in a marketing role would be an added advantage
- The person should be able to conceptualise solutions for the different segment needs that exist in the market
- Excellent analytical skills (Power BI skills will be an add on)
- The person should have good interpersonal skills and should be able to work with cross functional teams
- He/ she should have strong understanding of Digital Marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS office and dealing with communication agencies
- Proficient in Digital & social media
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.